What’s in my cart? EVERYTHING! Jkjk I wish! However, at one point on I had a cart worth over $2,000 in products (don’t tell my boyfriend). Needless to say, I definitely needed to narrow it down… so for your benefit, here are my top 10 products.
- Jo Malone London Luscious & Lively Trio in Wood Sage & Sea Salt – My favorite scent for fall and winter. It has a woody and refreshing scent that is perfect for anyone. I find it smells luxurious and is a more feminine scent than the original Abercrombie & Fitch cologne. I have this scent in the full size and have had it for a whole year now. I haven’t even used 1/4 of the bottle. A little goes a long way! It also comes with the shower gel and body cream, which makes the perfect gift.
- OLEHENRIKSEN Nurture Yourself Gentle Hydration Set – Ladies! Colder, drier air is approaching.. it is very very important to keep your skin moisturized. This helps your skin prevent wrinkles, aging, and keeps foundation looking flawless. I am so excited to try this because I’ve heard good things about this brand from my sister-in-law and other bloggers. It is also for dry skin which I suffer badly from, especially when I visit Nick in Canada.
- First Aid Beauty Mask Diaries – If you know me, you know I am all for the First Aid Beauty Brand! This brand is always my bedrock for cleanser and moisturizer. I am so excited to try these masks, all three of these are going to perfect for this winter! This would also be a perfect Christmas gift since it’s for all skin types ;).
- Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate – another tool to combat the cold is a good face serum. Serums are so important for my skin care because it is a more concentrated formula. I haven’t tried an oil-based serum before so I’m excited about this. Also because it is lightweight and not greasy.
- Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm – As I been saying, it is very important to keep your skin moisturized and I think this beauty balm would be the perfect product for every day. I also deal with large pores so this is killing 3 birds with one stone for me: dry skin, pores, and evening out skin color. Dr. Jart also has a great reputation and Korean beauty brands never disappoint.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer Concealer and Foundation – I’ve heard nothing but good things about this product. Everyone has said a little goes a long way, which is perfect on the go and to build upon for the perfect coverage you want. It is on the pricier side but as everyone said, a little goes a long way! So we will see if it is true to its reputation!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick – GUYS!!! If I could recommend any liquid lipstick this would be it!!! I currently have this in shades: Lolita and Bow N Arrow. I am so excited to try this in the shade Nahz Fur Atoo, it is described as a crimson blood red. I made sure to try this on in the store because finding reds for your particular skin tone can be a challenge, and this shade was the perfect red for mine.
- DIOR Diorshow Pump N Volume Holiday Set – Who doesn’t love Dior make-up? I love a good makeup set where I know I’m gonna use everything in it. I am always hesitant about buying eyeshadow palettes because there are usually 3 or 4 other shades that I know I wouldn’t use and I would hate to let those go to waste. This eyeshadow palette has the perfect neutrals that are easy for the eye every day. I also know that I could use shadows to dress up an eye look.
- Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream Trio – I am not sure if it’s just me but whenever I have dry hands, I feel like I can’t breathe… lol I know that sounds strange and dramatic but when my hands are dry my body whole body feels dry. So having a good hand cream is very important to me. I am also very excited to try this because the review said that is non-greasy and who loves greasy hands? I don’t!
- Klorane Dry Shampoo – You know I love a good dry shampoo! I have tried a sample size of this in a gift box previously but never really got to test it out. So I am excited to fully try this out and see if it will beat my current fav- Batiste dry shampoo. I have heard a lot of great things about this dry shampoo so I want to see if it lives up to its reputation.
Happy Shopping!! 🙂